Tanned posters
Lying around in the sun seems an incredible waste of life and time. Give me a city break any time. I'm bored at a beach in 10 minutes.
(04-16-2024, 09:29 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Lying around in the sun seems an incredible waste of life and time. Give me a city break any time. I'm bored at a beach in 10 minutes.

Get in the sea FFS sake Big Grin 

I like to break up the beach days with sight seeing.  

I could never lie around a swimming pool if a beach is close by.  Each to their own and all that.
I love the sea, but also don't like sun bathing. That and I just burn anyway, if I were a lass I'd be the classic English rose, no idea what the male equivalent is? Pasty faced fugger mebbe??
Gotta be SW4 surely. Unless you count Remi, doesn't he live in France?
(04-16-2024, 12:18 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Gotta be SW4 surely. Unless you count Remi, doesn't he live in France?

No idea, can't say he's ever mentioned it. Much.
On a related topic the unaptly named Ben White seems to go a shade darker each time he steps onto the field.
Probably one of us who doesn't post about it every time they go anywhere, I dunno?
(04-16-2024, 09:52 AM)MrBater Wrote: I love the sea, but also don't like sun bathing. That and I just burn anyway, if I were a lass I'd be the classic English rose, no idea what the male equivalent is? Pasty faced fugger mebbe??

Ginger nut.
Big Grin I’ll have you know I’ve spent nearly 2 whole weeks in the U.K.

Hovering over flights back to Goa though pre-monsoonBig Grin
(04-16-2024, 03:29 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Big Grin I’ll have you know I’ve spent nearly 2 whole weeks in the U.K.

Hovering over flights back to Goa though pre-monsoonBig Grin

It's no coincidence we've gone to shit since you've been back, go on, purchase for the greater good. Wink
In the form of his life.