Middle East
Standard de-escalation from the US and UK. They have to intercept as many of these projectiles as possible before they reach Israeli airspace.

Unknown projectiles being intercepted over Jerusalem. No verification yet if they're the Iranian missiles or the usual Iron Dome intercepts of rocket fire.
(04-13-2024, 10:16 PM)Jacko Wrote: Standard de-escalation from the US and UK. They have to intercept as many of these projectiles as possible before they reach Israeli airspace.

Unknown projectiles being intercepted over Jerusalem. No verification yet if they're the Iranian missiles or the usual Iron Dome intercepts of rocket fire.
Doesn't seem to have caused too many problems so far. I pray for all the innocent victims on both sides.
(04-14-2024, 01:42 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 10:16 PM)Jacko Wrote: Standard de-escalation from the US and UK. They have to intercept as many of these projectiles as possible before they reach Israeli airspace.

Doesn't seem to have caused too many problems so far. I pray for all the innocent victims on both sides.

Did you do the same when you walked down Halfords Lane?
I told you I’ll be back
An attack reminiscent of Side Show Bob trying to kill Krusty the Klown as he continued to try and broadcast on air in his shed in the desert.
(04-14-2024, 09:14 AM)richbaggie Wrote: An attack reminiscent of Side Show Bob trying to kill Krusty the Klown as he continued to try and broadcast on air in his shed in the desert.

Ha ha
Someone could have been killed
(04-14-2024, 09:14 AM)richbaggie Wrote: An attack reminiscent of Side Show Bob trying to kill Krusty the Klown as he continued to try and broadcast on air in his shed in the desert.

This is Iran trying to provoke the hot headed Israelis into a full on retaliation, so that they can kick it off big time though...

It's like FF continually prodding at Duffers, hopefully Israel can show the same restraint as Duffers does...
Maybe the board niggles can be a microcosm of how we achieve global stability
(04-14-2024, 09:40 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Maybe the board niggles can be a microcosm of how we achieve global stability

Well we lost 2 overnight so that doesn't bode well...
Fallen soldjaz.

Even in tragedy we can learn lessons
(04-14-2024, 09:41 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 09:40 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Maybe the board niggles can be a microcosm of how we achieve global stability

Well we lost 2 overnight so that doesn't bode well...

We shall remember them