Middle East
I reckon beefing on a football message board will soon be the least of anyones problems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...d-air.html
Someone could have been killed
(04-13-2024, 08:19 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: I reckon beefing on a football message board will soon be the least of anyones problems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...d-air.html

Indeed, some people always have to be the centre of attention though.

Iran vs Israel will bring the whole world in.
To be fair to Dumbo, I wasn't sure what event specifically you were referring to either, although I do now
I think the responses on here and also on the thread on the politics board saying this wouldn’t happen demonstrate just how far removed many of our society is from the reality of what’s going on and what’s coming next. That’s truly worrying
Someone could have been killed
(04-13-2024, 08:18 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 08:17 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 08:15 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 08:13 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 08:07 PM)Duffers Wrote: Was Dumbo just banned for that?

Problem?

Just curious.

Well it's none of your business Mr Omen.

Never said it was.

Keep to yourself then.
It’ll be music to Putin’s ears. US will support Israel, as will the UK, Ukraine won’t get the 60billion held up in the US. Ukraine will cede the lost territory to Russia with an uneasy ‘truce’ later this year. Iran will trade blows with Israel for the foreseeable, but the Iranian Rebulican Islamic State will be wary of their people uprising and overthrowing them. ‘Luckily’ Iran has no Nuclear weapons. My view.
(04-13-2024, 07:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 07:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: What have I missed?

Do you just go out of your way every day to be a complete bellend? 

Or is it just your general personality?

Come on you two are RS & Cuzer!!??..
(04-13-2024, 08:40 PM)HugeHons Wrote: It’ll be music to Putin’s ears. US will support Israel, as will the UK, Ukraine won’t get the 60billion held up in the US. Ukraine will cede the lost territory to Russia with an uneasy ‘truce’ later this year. Iran will trade blows with Israel for the foreseeable, but the Iranian Rebulican Islamic  State will be wary of their people uprising and overthrowing them. ‘Luckily’ Iran has no Nuclear weapons. My view.

The rate that Russia is running out of tanks and IFV's means the war can't last much more than another 12 months.

The West then achieves its unwritten objective. Give Ukraine enough help not to lose, whilst severely downgrading the Russian military.
(04-13-2024, 08:44 PM)pindgill Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 07:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 07:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: What have I missed?

Do you just go out of your way every day to be a complete bellend? 

Or is it just your general personality?

Come on you two are RS & Cuzer!!??..

Well everyone already knows you're a bellend so there's nothing else to say
(04-13-2024, 07:56 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: We 60-somethings were brought up to believe that the Cold War was a time of great peril to human civilization. That's what we were told and it was easy to believe. Like the more recent threats of "Terror" and "Debt" and "the EU" which have driven Government policy and public imagination for 20 years or so.

I'm with Pidge - the current state of the Middle East, backed up by the shitshow of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, put the world we live in closer to catastrophe than ever before. Last time it kicked off properly (1939) no-one had the technology to kill us all in one blast, either economically or actually. These things are quite possible nowadays. It all makes petty squabbles about Brexit, immigration, pro-life v abortion and some of the issues listed above fairly trivial. It could all go horribly wrong, and it's hard to see who can encourage or impose some common-sense to sort it all out.

Thats all very well but do you hate villa or dingles more?