Official approach
Never made

Matt Wilson

Albion never made an official approach for Alex Neil even though Preston - and it seemed the man himself - were braced for one. Strange old situation. A change of heart? Or told there was no point?
That's the club putting spin on things. 
Neil and Preston themselves had either been approached already or were expecting it.

I've supported Albion for over 50 years. We never do anything quickly  We fanny about, look for spare change down the back of the sofa, and end up with second best. 
Always been the same. 
I'm this case however I'm relieved Neil isn't coming.
(04-14-2019, 05:21 PM)Albionmad Wrote: That's the club putting spin on things. 
Neil and Preston themselves had either been approached already or were expecting it.

I've supported Albion for over 50 years. We never do anything quickly  We fanny about, look for spare change down the back of the sofa, and end up with second best. 
Always been the same. 

My thoughts exactly in my 45 yrs supporting them your spot on always looking for the cheapest option then we still fanny about with that, if there was a league for fugging about we would be untouchable at the top Rolleyes
As I said earlier Neil himself said he had not spoken to anyone about the job.
(04-14-2019, 05:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: As I said earlier Neil himself said he had not spoken to anyone about the job.

Was it just a figment of the media's imagination?
(04-14-2019, 05:21 PM)Albionmad Wrote: That's the club putting spin on things. 

Always been the same. 

Correct
So now we're all pissed off about something not happening that we didn't want to happen. Bastards ain't they
Update?| #WBA

The latest manager thought to be on the Baggies radar is Sunderland boss Jack Ross.

The Black Cats have only lost 5 of their 52 matches under the 42-year-old, and are currently 3rd in League One with 80 pts.
Can't beat a manager losing to Coventry 4-5 at home .
(04-14-2019, 06:13 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Can't beat a manager losing to Coventry 4-5 at home .

Can’t beat judging a manager on 1 game. Doh!