Today
Heart 
On Monday it's my brother first anniversary of him dying so my emotions are a bit all over the place ......as its a leap year it would be tomorrow......

On the Saturday he died last year we had Stoke away and mullumby scored 2 and he done a interview on radio wm and dedicated it to my brother ...as you can imagine it broke me but made me very proud and I actually cried myself to sleep pissed as a fart .

12 months on we have Sunderland at home and hopefully he is looking down on us willing us to get a win so I'm going for a 2-0 win .....hopefully garry you will look down on us and see us win at Wembley. 

I've got my flag with me today with his name on it and will be with me today ......love you bro xxxxxx

Sorry had to get it off my chest  Heart
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Hope your at peace Garry.But time does fly hope your doing well Woody.
I bet that it’s a year feels mad, grief does crazy things to time. Hope we get the win for you and Garry
Someone could have been killed
Here's hoping that we do the business. Stripes Vs stripes... Opposition known for red n white... Surely it's a sign.
Thoughts are with and your family China.

Out of sight, but never out of mind. Treasure every memory you have, as Garry lives on, in yours and your family’s hearts.
Hope today goes well. You don't ever forget but eventually you do learn to live around the grief and life will go on. Your job now is to enjoy that life, it is what your brother and your dad would want.
Mrs. Joad reckons I have the emotions and empathy of a brick but the place that gets me is The Hawthorns. That's where the memories are, of brothers, me dad, cousins, friends, uncles and even me grandad. I'm the only one left in my immediate family despite being the eldest of 4. Just now and again, a minutes silence or the bugle at remembrance day games and I find myself almost overwhelmed. Thank God for the Albion, bringing out emotions we don't even know we have. Best wishes fella.
(04-13-2024, 08:59 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: On Monday it's my brother first anniversary of him dying so my emotions are a bit all over the place ......as its a leap year it would be tomorrow......

On the Saturday he died last year we had Stoke away and mullumby scored 2 and he done a interview on radio wm and dedicated it to my brother ...as you can imagine it broke me but made me very proud and I actually cried myself to sleep pissed as a fart .

12 months on we have Sunderland at home and hopefully he is looking down on us willing us to get a win so I'm going for a 2-0 win .....hopefully garry you will look down on us and see us win at Wembley. 

I've got my flag with me today with his name on it and will be with me today ......love you bro xxxxxx

Some post mon.  Really hope we win it today - for your loss as much as anything
(04-13-2024, 08:59 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: On Monday it's my brother first anniversary of him dying so my emotions are a bit all over the place ......as its a leap year it would be tomorrow......

Indeed may he be looking down on us today, and allowing himself a big smile at the final whistle. 

Wishing you and your family a memorable day ... thoughts on the past, today and the future.
COYB for China's family
Brave post there pal. I’m sure your brother is looking down on the lads in blue n white stripes today. Hope we do it for him and you. Memories are so precious, as long as you have them he’s always with you.best wishes coyb