The Crooked House
Not sure what I am missing here, but I can't understand what a South Staffs Council enforcement order on alleged criminal activity has to do with car parking in Gornal (in the Dudley Council area)
The people who destroyed want to rebuild it.

At a different location.

Doesn't work that way!
(02-28-2024, 01:35 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 08:59 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 08:52 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(02-27-2024, 09:56 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Fucking he’ll this still going on? It’s in an awful run down inaccessible area. Nobody used it for the last two years of its life . Bloody let it go use the money for more beneficial use like decent car parking in gornal village or actually resurfacing roads in the area

Nobody visits Gornal village and they should use public transport if they do.

Rebuild it.

Where’s Gornal village and what’s there to see / do?

Genuine question.

It’s a thriving little village that has some lovely shops. Parking there is a bloody nightmare as it gets so busy. Nobody visits gornal? Apart from the people who live there and can guarantee that 95% of people who live in gornal and surrounding area did not visit the crooked house nor will if it’s rebuilt. My son worked there for a year weekends and evenings and most of the time they shut early because nobody was in.

Given the publicity about it across the world, it would be fuggin tourist attraction goldmine.
(04-13-2024, 01:35 PM)Hudds1 Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 01:35 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 08:59 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 08:52 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(02-27-2024, 09:56 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Fucking he’ll this still going on? It’s in an awful run down inaccessible area. Nobody used it for the last two years of its life . Bloody let it go use the money for more beneficial use like decent car parking in gornal village or actually resurfacing roads in the area

Nobody visits Gornal village and they should use public transport if they do.

Rebuild it.

Where’s Gornal village and what’s there to see / do?

Genuine question.

It’s a thriving little village that has some lovely shops. Parking there is a bloody nightmare as it gets so busy. Nobody visits gornal? Apart from the people who live there and can guarantee that 95% of people who live in gornal and surrounding area did not visit the crooked house nor will if it’s rebuilt. My son worked there for a year weekends and evenings and most of the time they shut early because nobody was in.

Given the publicity about it across the world, it would be fuggin tourist attraction goldmine.

Gornal is gorgeous.
Pigs on the wall!
(04-13-2024, 05:34 PM)Jerry Wrote: Pigs on the wall!

The lesser known single by RATM
(04-13-2024, 05:34 PM)Jerry Wrote: Pigs on the wall!

Solo pigs in Gornal.
(04-13-2024, 01:33 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The people who destroyed want to rebuild it.

At a different location.

Doesn't work that way!

I'd be astounded if they could come up with a worse location than the utter shithole it stood in. What's the problem?
(04-14-2024, 08:16 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 01:33 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The people who destroyed want to rebuild it.

At a different location.

Doesn't work that way!

I'd be astounded if they could come up with a worse location than the utter shithole it stood in. What's the problem?

Principle.  They bought it o demolish it to make easier access to their business which shared a drive way. 

Fuck ‘em.  Build it where it was
I told you I’ll be back