Sydney
Another bladed coward.
Sounds horrific. Tragic.
Footage is horrendous.

However, there were some very brave actions taken by individuals who must have saved lives.
Don't know if it's true or not but it was by a Israeli resteraunt in a Jewish area .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
It’s a terrible thing to happen,whoever it was, was an absolute cunt. Why do they always pick on the innocent, as baggiebloke said a coward, also a 9month old baby among the victims.
(04-13-2024, 09:00 AM)wba13 Wrote: It’s a terrible thing to happen,whoever it was, was an absolute cunt. Why do they always pick on the innocent,  as baggiebloke said a coward, also a 9month old baby among the victims.

Scumbag of the highest order
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-13-2024, 09:00 AM)wba13 Wrote: It’s a terrible thing to happen,whoever it was, was an absolute cunt. Why do they always pick on the innocent,  as baggiebloke said a coward, also a 9month old baby among the victims.

Absolutely bewildering.
(04-13-2024, 09:00 AM)wba13 Wrote: It’s a terrible thing to happen,whoever it was, was an absolute cunt. Why do they always pick on the innocent, as baggiebloke said a coward, also a 9month old baby among the victims.

Simply because terrorism requires terror, and it's simpler to scare innocents than soldiers. Oh, and of course it requires zero bravery to do this than to go and fight. Also, this kind of thing gets far more publicity for their fucked up cause.

I always think with this stuff they shouldn't publish details of which terrorist wankers did it, who did it or anything like that. It should just be about the innocents, don't give the terrorists any kind of coverage. A grey generic photo labelled terrorist, then show the poor victims only.

RIP to them. Rot in the version of Hell most opposed to whatever fucked up beliefs the wanker had.
(04-13-2024, 09:17 AM)MrBater Wrote:

Simply because terrorism requires terror, and it's simpler to scare innocents than soldiers. Oh, and of course it requires zero bravery to do this than to go and fight. Also, this kind of thing gets far more publicity for their fucked up cause.

I always think with this stuff they shouldn't publish details of which terrorist wankers did it, who did it or anything like that. It should just be about the innocents, don't give the terrorists any kind of coverage. A grey generic photo labelled terrorist, then show the poor victims only.

RIP to them. Rot in the version of Hell most opposed to whatever fucked up beliefs the wanker had.

I agree as the whole point is to cause outrage and reaction. Problem is, speculation would get out of hand in this internet age. these days I tend to think just publish the facts and be damned with it.
The female police officer - heroic.

And that bloke at the top of the escalator.