Shouldn’t the clowns SAY something?
I know there’s a swell of opinion on here that our joker owners and the tit Jenkins shouldn’t have to say anything to the fans but come on!

Anything, just anything to try and reduce the confusion/ frustration/ anger

*say something
This really is the time to make a statement.

What a clusterfuck
Agreed!
Shambles at the top with an absent owner and a penny pinching accountant who knows nothing about football.
Any wonder the fans are bemused even after an enjoyable performance yesterday?
Is this blankety blank?
(04-14-2019, 01:23 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Is this blankety blank?

Wink  I tried to correct it
What can they say that we dont already know , just a bunch of muppets with no direction or ambition .Until they both go then expect more of the same .
Really is laughable now.

Awaits statement that he was never on our radar. In fact the radar broke months ago, and then appoint Shan on a minute by minute rolling contract. Talk about a plan B, we don't seem to have a plan A. Couldn't see this shambles happening at any of our rivals. Shame, as the fans deserve more.
What is there to be said that hasn't already been said?

We said we were looking to make a quick appointment, however shortly after both Wagner and Jokanovic distanced themselves from the job.

It was then announced Shan would be in control on a game by game basis whilst we considered our options.

As it stands, there is no outstanding candidate available, and Shan is showing he's more than capable. We've since stated we're looking at bringing some support in for Shan, but it's his decision.

Sometimes silence is the best option.... imagine if we'd come out saying Neil was our number one choice and then the last 24 hours happened?

Just becasue nothing has been made public doesn't mean the players/Shan haven't had relatively consistent dialogue.
Yeah, alert the world what we're trying to achieve to appease a few impatient numpties on t'Internet. Sensible plans boys.
(04-14-2019, 02:29 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: What is there to be said that hasn't already been said?

We said we were looking to make a quick appointment, however shortly after both Wagner and Jokanovic distanced themselves from the job.

It was then announced Shan would be in control on a game by game basis whilst we considered our options.

As it stands, there is no outstanding candidate available, and Shan is showing he's more than capable. We've since stated we're looking at bringing some support in for Shan, but it's his decision.

Sometimes silence is the best option.... imagine if we'd come out saying Neil was our number one choice and then the last 24 hours happened?

Just becasue nothing has been made public doesn't mean the players/Shan haven't had relatively consistent dialogue.

(04-14-2019, 03:19 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Yeah, alert the world what we're trying to achieve to appease a few impatient numpties on t'Internet. Sensible plans boys.

You’re ok with these clowns to carry on hiding away making the club a laughing stock and I’m the numpty. Big Grin 
It seems they have no fuggin idea what they want to achieve. I see your plan.
I don’t expect them to give details of targets you tool