Our rivals
Today have potentially  have easier games than us today,I expect Hull ,Cov ,Norwich all to win today ,hope we can keep the gap today but its all about 1 game at a time and we really should pick up 10 pts from 24 which should be enough to get us 5th or 6th .
It's in our own hands for Play Off places, I tend to only bother about what we do.
(03-29-2024, 08:36 AM)MrBater Wrote: It's in our own hands for Play Off places, I tend to only bother about what we do.

Yeah ,best way to look at it I suppose ,but the sooner we can secure one of the places ,the sooner my blood pressure will come down  Big Grin
(03-29-2024, 08:45 AM)Tom of the Brom Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 08:36 AM)MrBater Wrote: It's in our own hands for Play Off places, I tend to only bother about what we do.

Yeah ,best way to look at it I suppose ,but the sooner we can secure one of the places ,the sooner my blood pressure will come down  Big Grin

Tbh once we've secured one mine will likely soar waiting to see who we get... I'm not confident against any of the top 4 though, so that should ease it back down a fair bit. It's a free hit.
(03-29-2024, 08:45 AM)Tom of the Brom Wrote:

If we secure a play-off place you will then dress over who we will play and home or away first.

Then you will stress over both legs and also stress about the other two teams in their play-offs.

Then if we get through to the final you will stress over that until the final whistle. 

Best take a deep breath and chill
I told you I’ll be back
(03-29-2024, 08:47 AM)MrBater Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 08:45 AM)Tom of the Brom Wrote:

Tbh once we've secured one mine will likely soar waiting to see who we get... I'm not confident against any of the top 4 though, so that should ease it back down a fair bit. It's a free hit.

Yes it will be tough against any of the clubs above us but if I've a choice I would play Ipswich .