This forum.
(03-21-2024, 08:56 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 06:29 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: I'm aware there have been moments where I have had spats with fellow posters and gone off on one, but this place don't half make me laugh and cheer me up. I do love and appreciate this place, for the most part. 

Bunch of cunts.

We love you too ya big fanny.

x

Creep.
I'm not a regular poster. But have been around for years, since Rivals days, Ban him Sid etc. Must come on here three or four times a day to enjoy the humour and general bollox. Dont know what I'd do without it. Keep up the good work Birdmon.
I must admit I cherry pick what posts to read & even then I have to put my fingers in my ears with all the swearing  but mostly it makes me laugh

Big Grin
(03-21-2024, 06:29 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: I'm aware there have been moments where I have had spats with fellow posters and gone off on one, but this place don't half make me laugh and cheer me up. I do love and appreciate this place, for the most part. 

Bunch of cunts.

Fucking wanker. Love ya too . Best thread ever? Put your name on your bowl. Seriously never laughed at anything more in my life
This site continues to evolve, we're in a financial period which is great if your qualified even better if your not. So many brilliant variation on topics no other forum comes close. Having to understand when something has a hint of truth is a challenge. I'm running a course on applied "Reminomics" for those who require a qualification in calculations and book balancing. An accompanying CD titled how to confuse the confused is also available.
Birdie your on the ball, great job.
(03-22-2024, 04:18 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: This site continues to evolve, we're in a financial period which is great if your qualified even better if your not. So many brilliant variation on topics no other forum comes close. Having to understand when something has a hint of truth is a challenge. I'm running a course on applied "Reminomics" for those who require a qualification in calculations and book balancing. An accompanying CD titled how to confuse the confused is also available.
Birdie your on the ball, great job.

I’m pleased to see you are offering an audio alternative to a book, as I’m assuming you won’t be releasing a braille version.  It’s very considerate of you to consider the blind population to enable the blind to lead the blind. Big Grin
This dump is also a great education. Barbecue recipes, finance for the financially challenged, trivia, travel advice, sex education etc etc. It's more Secondary School than football forum. Great. Big Grin
Never as good as it used to be but always better than it was.
Someone could have been killed
When did FF say this dump would be gone within two years?

Would be good to know how long we have left.
(03-22-2024, 08:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: When did FF say this dump would be gone within two years?

Would be good to know how long we have left.

Part of the presumed fire sale I expect.