Play Off Dates
Anyone know when they’re likely to be?

Season ends on May 4th, so first leg the following weekend and the second leg the midweek after seem about right?

I’m in Berlin with work that midweek and starting to worry I might not be able to see the second leg.
Season ends 5th May ...first game 11th, second prob 14th May ?
Yes, that's what I was thinking the dates would probably be.
Will miss the first leg, will be in Madrid for the weekend.
That's me sorted then - in Spain those dates.
Will they be finalised after the last game of the season?
(04-13-2019, 08:54 PM)Albion Wrote: Will they be finalised after the last game of the season?

I’m guessing that will probably be the case, when who will be playing who is finalised. Sadly, I will probably miss the semifinals too, although if we do finish in the top 6 and meet that horrible lot down the road maybe it will be a blessing in disguise! 
Can you access Sky Go in Greece?
Sky now available in Europe via your subscription and also coverage via wbatv
(04-14-2019, 06:59 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Sky now available in Europe via your subscription and also coverage via wbatv

Thanks. Guess I will have to watch with a glass/ bottle of ouzo in my hands  Smile.
(04-14-2019, 08:46 AM)lesley Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 06:59 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Sky now available in Europe via your subscription and also coverage via wbatv

Thanks. Guess I will have to watch with a glass/ bottle of ouzo in my hands  Smile.

Probably better to watch it having already drank the bottle.
Worth adding I’m almost certainly going to be on a train between Liverpool and London the day of the final too.