Vile leading
dubious penalty.

they really are a lucky team.
Helps cement us in the play offs by keeping Brizzle at bay. Would obviously prefer a draw, and gain two points on both teams. A Villa defeat wouldn’t go amiss, either!
(04-13-2019, 03:34 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Helps cement us in the play offs by keeping Brizzle at bay. Would obviously prefer a draw, and gain two points on both teams. A Villa defeat wouldn’t go amiss, either!

I beg to differ, Boro and Derby results more relevant to that.

Another thing to consider, since it's looking more and more likely we'll finish 4th (possibly 5th), is who do we want to play over 2 legs? Boro, Bristol, Villa or Derby. I think I know who I'd prefer, all things considered.
(04-13-2019, 03:35 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 03:34 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Helps cement us in the play offs by keeping Brizzle at bay. Would obviously prefer a draw, and gain two points on both teams. A Villa defeat wouldn’t go amiss, either!

I beg to differ, Boro and Derby results more relevant to that.

Another thing to consider, since it's looking more and more likely we'll finish 4th (possibly 5th), is who do we want to play over 2 legs?  Boro, Bristol, Villa or Derby. I think I know who I'd prefer, all things considered.
Boro and Derby, plus Hull, below Bristol at the start of play, so statistically the sixth place team losing has to help us most. Fear of other teams, for various reasons I well understand, is a more subjective slant on the matter.