Atmosphere
(02-21-2024, 08:46 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 06:37 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 11:18 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 03:47 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I love Duran Duran
Elo
Human league from the 80's

Oasis from the 90's

The early 90's was a blur due to going to raves every week and don't remember much as you can imagine

That’s the first thing in an age you’ve posted that makes sense of everything else you’ve put on here.

?

There is a ignore button at the top you are welcome not to read my drivel

Apologies Woody - the question mark was meant to be a smile but the post was from my phone which for some shit reason won't do smilies. Maybe it knows even more about you than I do?

When on a phone don't use the phone's emojis instead dig out the character sequence codes... Only one I can remember is : D Which becomes Big Grin once you remove the space.
(04-17-2024, 10:54 AM)MrBater Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 11:18 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 03:47 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I love Duran Duran
Elo
Human league from the 80's

Oasis from the 90's

The early 90's was a blur due to going to raves every week and don't remember much as you can imagine

That’s the first thing in an age you’ve posted that makes sense of everything else you’ve put on here.

?

Apologies Woody - the question mark was meant to be a smile but the post was from my phone which for some shit reason won't do smilies. Maybe it knows even more about you than I do?

When on a phone don't use the phone's emojis instead dig out the character sequence codes... Only one I can remember is : D Which becomes Big Grin once you remove the space.

Or easier still, if replying to a message, use the emojis to the left of the message.  Simples.  

Angel
(04-17-2024, 11:38 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 10:54 AM)MrBater Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 11:18 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: That’s the first thing in an age you’ve posted that makes sense of everything else you’ve put on here.

?

Or easier still, if replying to a message, use the emojis to the left of the message.  Simples.  

Angel

Which you only get if doing a full reply, you don't get them when doing a Quote type quick reply from a message. For an IT Pro you don't check things much before making out they're accurate, I'm guessing you must be a contractor, that's the only logical reason!