phone call on sunday
i was watching all the shenanigan's in the east stand  when my phone goes off , its the wife 

what the bloody hell is going on there i hope you are not in the middle of it .......i looked round and malcolm tucker burst out laughing .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Fair play if her first thought upon seeing it all kick off was to ring and ask if you'd started it rather than if you were alright.
(01-30-2024, 10:33 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Fair play if her first thought upon seeing it all kick off was to ring and ask if you'd started it rather than if you were alright.

She only wanted to know if she needed to dish out his Sunday roast, or put it in a microwaveable bowl to be re-heated after he’d been released Big Grin
(01-30-2024, 10:33 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Fair play if her first thought upon seeing it all kick off was to ring and ask if you'd started it rather than if you were alright.

she didnt exactly say that she was half joking im bloody 58 ffs i just about get up the stairs in the east stand never mind standing on seats 

nothing like trying to twist a story for your own TWISTED agenda
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(01-30-2024, 10:48 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:

she didnt exactly say that she was half joking im bloody 58 ffs i just about get up the stairs in the east stand never mind standing on seats 

Didn't stop that bloke who kicked the wolves fan in the back then invaded the pitch, you're never too old  Big Grin
(01-30-2024, 10:53 AM)TartanRug Wrote:

Didn't stop that bloke who kicked the wolves fan in the back then invaded the pitch, you're never too old  Big Grin
seen him outside the great lion after the match having a fag
Tony pulis is a wanker 

As was I Cool
(01-30-2024, 10:55 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:

As was I Cool
sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick
Tony pulis is a wanker