The Traitors (WBA)
Those responsible for passing tickets on to any of that 6 fingered lot.

Banish in them from The Hawthorns? 

Or murder them?
(01-29-2024, 05:09 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Those responsible for passing tickets on to any of that 6 fingered lot.

Or murder them?

It'll be interesting to see what comes out in the wash in regards to those tickets in the Halfords. From what people are saying it is a section where a lot of the free comps tickets go to friends/family of players.

I've seen rumours (possibly bullshit stirring) that some of the tickets might have come from certain Wolves players allocation.

It shouldn't be too hard to work out where they were sitting. If they were sold on by Albion fans then they should be dealt with harshly imo. It pisses me off to think that there were loads of Albion fans who couldn't get a ticket yet some were being sold to fucking Dingles for a tidy profit!
(01-29-2024, 05:44 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 05:09 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Those responsible for passing tickets on to any of that 6 fingered lot.

Or murder them?

It'll be interesting to see what comes out in the wash in regards to those tickets in the Halfords. From what people are saying it is a section where a lot of the free comps tickets go to friends/family of players.

I've seen rumours (possibly bullshit stirring) that some of the tickets might have come from certain Wolves players allocation.

It shouldn't be too hard to work out where they were sitting. If they were sold on by Albion fans then they should be dealt with harshly imo. It pisses me off to think that there were loads of Albion fans who couldn't get a ticket yet some were being sold to fucking Dingles for a tidy profit!

One thing is for sure, we have to find out what happened. 

Why the fuck would we give any tickets in that section to Dingleplayers though?
Surely ding comps would have been in the away end?
In the form of his life.
Think these are going to end up being comps. Would be much neater for the club if there were 2 STHs they could sanction, rather than have an in-depth internal inquiry.
(01-29-2024, 05:50 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Surely ding comps would have been in the away end?

Definitely I reckon. Our lot effed up selling our tickets to the most loyal away fans. Usually sell to Platinum members first then gold, but some dick decided to sell both at the same time and within 23 minutes they’d nearly sold out with gold members getting tickets and loads of Platinum unable to buy. So Blues had to use seats usually given to players family/friends to sell to those Platinum members who had missed out. All sorted the next day but a right mess. But atleast I’m there
(01-29-2024, 05:58 PM)KRO Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 05:50 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Surely ding comps would have been in the away end?

Definitely I reckon. Our lot effed up selling our tickets to the most loyal away fans. Usually sell to Platinum members first then gold, but some dick decided to sell both at the same time and within 23 minutes they’d nearly sold out with gold members getting tickets and loads of Platinum unable to buy. So Blues had to use seats usually given to players family/friends to sell to those Platinum members who had missed out. All sorted the next day but a right mess. But atleast I’m there

Yeah I read about this KRO. Just hope the game passes off without anymore issues. We can ill afford another dust up with your lot as you can bet your life there will be more media there than usual just waiting for the slightest sniff of trouble!
Danny Dyer is at the ready...

This is what I have heard. That area is where a lot of players families sit so it is very possible they were comps. As errors go, this is huge with serious ramifications. The club must establish who had that ticket originally.