Big Dave sacked
Shame for the big man. Poor record TBF.
Was never gonna work for long with that nutter of a chairman
Someone could have been killed
Get him on our board. Not this dump - I mean install him as a leader at the club.
He really needs to pick a better club, that is not owned by a lunatic. His next job choice is crucial and there should be no shame in managing in League 1 if it's the right club.
(01-29-2024, 12:33 PM)Squid Wrote: He really needs to pick a better club, that is not owned by a lunatic. His next job choice is crucial and there should be no shame in managing in League 1 if it's the right club.

Exactly. At the end of the day he did really well at Wednesday and has a League one promotion to his name. He will get another gig but he will need to run a chairman check before he takes over. His last two have been twats!
Bring him home!
I think it's about time we sack Corberan and got Big Dave in. Big Dave keeps it in his pants. And has never lost a Black Country derby as manager.

He's gorra gew, Franksy
Upstairs in another capacity of course.
(01-29-2024, 12:44 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: I think it's about time we sack Corberan and got Big Dave in. Big Dave keeps it in his pants. And has never lost a Black Country derby as manager.

He's gorra gew,  Franksy

Neither has Big Sam...
Its not that surprising - he won 3/23 and got less than a point a game.  He was always on a loser to start with - following Colin (who should not have gone) and being an ex Bradford captain.

The chairman is  a tool of course and its a bit silly giving him money and sacking him 2 games later.