The Front Pages
(01-29-2024, 11:04 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 10:57 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: A 38 minute play suspension for what happened yesterday is way over the top, if you compare it to previous incidents where play continued.

Stopping play gave opportunity to more dickheadery, i.e. entering the field of play.

Nonetheless, its depressing as our reputation is harmed.

Cunts.

Exactly. Way OTT. Not removing the offender(s) immediately is what caused this.

Correct and as I saw it ,it was just one dingle that caused it the millennium  corner was different it was just Albion yobs battling with stewards and police ,the is first hand who from  someone who was working I that corner .
Genuinely I have to say i am surprised that yesterdays events appear to be the end of Society as we know it. Drunk idiots behaving like drunk idiots shock.

I wasnt there yesterday but having been to most of our away games this year there is always some fighting/handbags and the idea that punch ups at football doesnt happen anymore is utter bobbins. Blues and Cov away were bad last year on the way out however Chesterfield n the Cup was like the Wild West.

Its not just football, i was at 2 England games during the Rugby World Cup and there was fighting between drunk England fans. The worst mind was the Billam-Smith World Title Fight at the Vitality Stadium. Saw more fights in the crowd than in the ring.