Global Warming affecting us deeply
People need to know what the weather is so they know how to react. People literally used to do human or animal sacrifices just so they could react to the weather and plan.

And the BBC are currently going with flood warnings, I think it's pretty important to know whether there's likely to be a flood where you live for fairly obvious reasons.
I think Josh is getting the BBC confused with the express, just need him to mention Diana for bingo.
In the form of his life.
If there's global warming, why is it so cold?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-18-2024, 01:50 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 01:45 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 12:33 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 12:13 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: In seriousness, we get this same ridiculous cold weather warning every year. It seldom comes to fruition.

Cue pathetic news report of cars stuck on road and kids sledging.

Think of something new and innovative, BBC. You boring predictable bastards.

This is the Metro, not the BBC, and they're misrepresenting forecasts from the Met Office.

They all do it. 

BBC's predictable annual weather reporting, without fail:

Storms - have a reporter, draped in a kagool and drenched, stand near a body of water, where you can barely hear the report due to the sound of howling wind and torrential rain. 

Heatwave - Some random town that shows people sunbathing, an ice cream van making a killing, and kids swimming in an overcrowded pool or a shitty town centre water sprinkler.

Snow - as above post.

Flooding - Cars stuck in the middle of a flooded road and the reporter stood knee-deep in water while interviewing the same household that gets flooded year in, year out. You live on a flood plain. What do you expect, you fucking cockwomble. 

Oh, and do people really need to be told to apply suncream, drink plenty of water and avoid the sun as much as possible during heatwaves? Why is this a thing? What happened to common sense?

Why does the weather need reporting. We all have access to weather forecast and warnings and we all have windows.

[Image: old.jpg]

I'm not even sorry.
Just went on to the BBC homepage, I counted 12 news stories before I got to anything weather related.

In short: what the fuck is Josh on about?
(01-18-2024, 01:54 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I think Josh is getting the BBC confused with the express, just need him to mention Diana for bingo.

Vickers? Last I saw of her she was singing about Jack Grealish masturbating.

(01-18-2024, 01:55 PM)Duffers Wrote: Just went on to the BBC homepage, I counted 12 news stories before I got to anything weather related.

In short: what the fuck is Josh on about?

Just having a rant about how BBC News at 6pm reports various weather conditions throughout the year. I am aware it's unrelated to the link in the OP. Just let me rant in peace, please.
(01-18-2024, 11:48 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: A technical meteorological term. I'm all for a good double fisting over winter. Gives me a chance to use my new thermal gloves, blanket and thermos.

That's the beginners Halford's Lane kit isn't it?
(01-18-2024, 01:54 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: If there's global warming, why is it so cold?

Covid vaccines and chemtrails.
(01-18-2024, 04:23 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 01:54 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: If there's global warming, why is it so cold?

Covid vaccines and chemtrails.

And the 5G.
In the form of his life.
(01-18-2024, 10:43 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 10:42 AM)Morley Wrote: The link on twitter to similar posts is a trap.

I’ve got that fish looking bloke from Star Wars in my head now

Is he being double fisted too?