Brighton Thread
(02-06-2019, 10:52 PM)YPickle Rick Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:36 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:24 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Agree - stupid cmoment.  Starting get to look a bit like trolling.

Why? Because I said the cup isn’t a priority and it’s meant we had possible injuries we can ill afford for the Championship?
No - saying it is meaningless and just trying to cause controversy and argument again.  Getting tedious.

Yeah and you’re completely unbiased. Perhaps I should constantly pick on every mistake certain players make instead because that’s insightful and helpful.
I don't do that so again  not sure what you are doing except trying get to stir shit. Maybe you need a rest.

I was fed up with certain posters slating Kanu and asked them if they had anything positive to say considering respected explayers such as Kilbane was praising him. Then I commented on the fact that a cup competition we clearly haven’t prioritised has possibly caused us a injury headache. There was no trolling. You and I don’t get on let’s leave it at that.
(02-06-2019, 11:02 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:36 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:28 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Why? Because I said the cup isn’t a priority and it’s meant we had possible injuries we can ill afford for the Championship?
No - saying it is meaningless and just trying to cause controversy and argument again.  Getting tedious.

Yeah and you’re completely unbiased. Perhaps I should constantly pick on every mistake certain players make instead because that’s insightful and helpful.
I don't do that so again  not sure what you are doing except trying get to stir shit. Maybe you need a rest.

I was fed up with certain posters slating Kanu and asked them if they had anything positive to say considering respected explayers such as Kilbane was praising him. Then I commented on the fact that a cup competition we clearly haven’t prioritised has possibly caused us a injury headache. There was no trolling. You and I don’t get on let’s leave it at that.
It was me slating Kanu I don't mind you using my name.

That's because he's shit end of. No amount of good running around is enough. He's a striker. 8 goals in 64 appearances ffs. A guy let go by Reading and had no club and we've paid his wages for 3 years. What a joke.

It's my opinion only and so you can think he's the bees knees but I'm not sure bored rules stop me from.saying how shit he is over and over again
HRK played well tonight IMO.
(02-06-2019, 11:10 PM)Brunty Wrote: HRK played well tonight IMO.

+1 thought he was boss
(02-06-2019, 11:09 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:36 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: No - saying it is meaningless and just trying to cause controversy and argument again.  Getting tedious.

That's because he's shit end of. No amount of good running around is enough. He's a striker. 8 goals in 64 appearances ffs. A guy let go by Reading and had no club and we've paid his wages for 3 years. What a joke.

It's my opinion only and so you can think he's the bees knees but I'm not sure bored rules stop me from.saying how shit he is over and over again

Well you will have to accept others don’t share your opinion and tbf I was more annoyed with someone saying I was trolling the thread for daring to have an opinion that differs from theirs because we don’t see eye to eye.
(02-06-2019, 11:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 11:09 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 10:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Yeah and you’re completely unbiased. Perhaps I should constantly pick on every mistake certain players make instead because that’s insightful and helpful.

Well you will have to accept others don’t share your opinion and tbf I was more annoyed with someone saying I was trolling the thread for daring to have an opinion that differs from theirs because we don’t see eye to eye.

Big Grin
(02-06-2019, 11:12 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 11:10 PM)Brunty Wrote: HRK played well tonight IMO.

+1 thought he was boss

Agreed. Thought he did well. But unfortunately his end product/goal threat isn't up to scratch
(02-06-2019, 11:25 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: It's trolling to be constantly attention seeking with belligerent comments - people try to get on but some just want conflict it seems making comments like the fa cup is meaningless etc. Nick would be banned for such trolling - it goes beyond a difference of opinion or seeing eye to eye - most people on here don't a lot of the time. Because we disagree I've perhaps been too patient but that won't last forever.

No it isn’t trolling to say the cup is meaningless this year in terms of winning the thing compared to the prize of the Prem. It was my opinion and still is. I find posters saying x, y, z is shit week after week makes for conflict but I wouldn’t accuse them of trolling.
Did Jrod go off because of the away fans trolling him?
(02-06-2019, 11:51 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Did Jrod go off because of the away fans trolling him?

Doubt it, didn't seem to be affecting his game?