Lettuce 2.0
Is this the week Rishi goes? Outside odds imo.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
You can't help thinking that the last few incumbents have had "becoming PM" on a bucket list, something to tick off, rather than really just wanting to do the job and make a difference or at least lend the role the credibility it should deserve.
(12-11-2023, 07:47 AM)Fido Wrote: You can't help thinking that the last few incumbents have had "becoming PM" on a bucket list, something to tick off, rather than really just wanting to do the job and make a difference or at least lend the role the credibility it should deserve.

We're getting to the "can Ajayi play up front?" levels of bench strength now.  Bring 30p Lee in until the end of the season and get Big Davey C to be technical director?
He will limp on, and wait for the last possible moment to go for an election. It’s never about what is best for the country it’s always about maintaining power and the Conservative melodrama.
If you believe the papers Rishi is just keeping the seat warm for a "Dream Ticket" of Boris & Farage...
(12-11-2023, 08:25 AM)Protheroe Wrote: If you believe the Daily Fail Rishi is just keeping the seat warm for a "Dream Ticket" of Boris & Farage...

Edited for you.
I still haven't ruled out the possibility of hearing Chris Mason utter the words "Home Secretary Suzanne Webb".
(12-11-2023, 09:27 AM)Ossian Wrote: I still haven't ruled out the possibility of hearing Chris Mason utter the words "Home Secretary Lozza Fox".

Edited
(12-11-2023, 09:27 AM)Ossian Wrote: I still haven't ruled out the possibility of hearing Chris Mason utter the words "Home Secretary Suzanne Webb".

I've also heard this morning that Melania Trump wants Tucker Carlson as Don's running mate...
(12-11-2023, 08:25 AM)Protheroe Wrote: If you believe the papers Rishi is just keeping the seat warm for a "Dream Ticket" of Boris & Farage...

Jeez if that happens, there will be a surge in people wanting to board a plane to Rwanda.