Addtional MSD loan
has been taken. Nothing to panic about but does illustrate just how precarious we are
Someone could have been killed
Not surprised just gives us some breathing room.
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(11-27-2023, 11:07 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Not surprised just gives us some breathing room.

Exactly that China. A positive in context.
Would you say this is a stopgap loan to keep us not selling players in January, so we can sell the club?

Potentially authorised by any bidders?
Hopefully sooner rather than later it will be paid off when we are taken over .....no meltdown required
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(11-27-2023, 11:08 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Would you say this is a stopgap loan to keep us not selling players in January, so we can sell the club?

I think that is very likely given all the indications about where the takeover is at. But that's just my interpretation.
(11-27-2023, 11:08 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Would you say this is a stopgap loan to keep us not selling players in January, so we can sell the club?

There has to be something in the wind to do this if there was no takeover in the near future they would have to sell the crown jewels...
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Bridging loan. 100%.

MSD are many thing but they aren’t stupid, they wouldn’t lend further capital unless they had confidence on repayment.
(11-27-2023, 11:13 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: Bridging loan. 100%.

MSD are many thing but they aren’t stupid, they wouldn’t lend further capital unless they had confidence on repayment.

My view also.

https://www.actionforalbion.co.uk/afa-re...statement/
Definitely a postive if it means that we're not going to flog the sqaud.

The silence is deafening at the moment and so this is strongly pointing towards Lai being on the way out.