Carlos
I don't think I've been as impressed by a coach/ manager since SGM or maybe Woy. Just today alone:
Swapped formation after a great win.
Bravely stuck a deserving  Fellows on ahead of Prem loan Jeremy.
Pro active subbing of an excellent midfield with no adverse effect against another very decent side.
Saw the conditions 2nd half and stopped the pissing about at the back, Hull didn't and we pinned them into their own half.
A masterclass.
(11-04-2023, 11:47 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I don't think I've been as impressed by a coach/ manager since SGM or maybe Woy. Just today alone:
Pro active subbing of an excellent midfield with no adverse effect against another very decent side.
Saw the conditions 2nd half and stopped the pissing about at the back, Hull didn't and we pinned them into their own half.
A masterclass.

This fella is very special.  Reminded me of SGM early doors in his stay but he has more about him (and I don't say that lightly).  Forensic and passionate.
(11-05-2023, 12:19 AM)B68Baggy Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 11:47 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I don't think I've been as impressed by a coach/ manager since SGM or maybe Woy. Just today alone:
A masterclass.

This fella is very special.  Reminded me of SGM early doors in his stay but he has more about him (and I don't say that lightly).  Forensic and passionate.

I wrote that out too quickly. I should also have mentioned:
Looking at the fact Hull's players were a fair bit taller than ours, we didn't use the long throw into the box nor put in crosses from the wing. Instead our wingers ran to the goal line and cut the ball back to the feet of an oncoming player.
Plus the continued improvements in individual players.
As you say, B68, the man is very special.
Tremendous the difference CC has made...
Does anyone else on here struggle to understand what he is saying in interviews?
(11-05-2023, 10:51 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Does anyone else on here struggle to understand what he is saying in interviews?

A little but I generally get the gist.  I'm just terrified he'll go in January when/if players get sold and he feels possible promises made to him have been betrayed.
(11-05-2023, 10:51 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Does anyone else on here struggle to understand what he is saying in interviews?

A bit but I heard Rooney being interviewed on WM yesterday and Carlos is far easier to understand.
(11-05-2023, 11:00 AM)garryowensneck Wrote:

A bit but I heard Rooney being interviewed on WM yesterday and Carlos is far easier to understand.

Big Grin Big Grin
A masterclass.
You only havd to look how we were under Val at the end and during Bruce's tenure players were all but finished couldn't put 2 passes together looked anything but football.players and generally didnt seem to have a clue or care. Now look at them organised disciplined and look like team and know their roles within it ,players who we had basically wriiten off now chomping at the bit with performance after performance and players visibly improving game on game and all playing with purpose and smile on their faces, this is an absolutely miraculous achievement thus far.
(11-05-2023, 01:49 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
A masterclass.
You only havd to look how we were under Val at the end and during Bruce's tenure players were all but finished couldn't put 2 passes together looked anything but football.players and generally didnt seem to have a clue or care. Now look at them organised disciplined and look like team and know their roles within it ,players who we had basically wriiten off now chomping at the bit with performance after performance and players visibly improving game on game and all playing with purpose and smile on their faces, this is an absolutely miraculous achievement thus far.

+1