Todays game
Thought Jed was different gravy yesterday....a much more improved performance, he's been somewhat anonymous in previous games, his constant pressing in the first half got it's rewards with his goal....an 8 for me.
Sponsored by Bet365 - other betting sites are available
(11-05-2023, 04:38 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I'm just praying there is a buyer for us the thought of breaking the side up when we are in a decent position is gut wrenching .

I get the feeling it'll be sooner rather than later. Everything crossed.
Someone could have been killed
Harsh on Palmer in very tough conditions and being put in v difficult situations.
Incredibly generous to Furlong who was poor again in a back four. He can’t score the same as Mowatt shirley. Thought Mowatt was very good, a lot of the time off the ball.
(11-05-2023, 06:48 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 04:38 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I'm just praying there is a buyer for us the thought of breaking the side up when we are in a decent position is gut wrenching .

I get the feeling it'll be sooner rather than later. Everything crossed.

[Image: iStock-959157374_cropped-2-1134x582.jpg]
(11-05-2023, 08:48 AM)Wotty Wrote: Harsh on Palmer in very tough conditions and being put in v difficult situations.
Incredibly generous to Furlong who was poor again in a back four. He can’t score the same as Mowatt shirley. Thought Mowatt was very good, a lot of the time off the ball.

Fair points on all there.
Someone could have been killed
(11-05-2023, 08:48 AM)Wotty Wrote: Harsh on Palmer in very tough conditions and being put in v difficult situations.

I thought Furlong was OK. Up against Twine who can be very tricky. The guy is a limited player that always gives his all and is so much improved on 12 months ago. I agree on Palmer, did well in tricky conditions. My only 6 would be Townsend. Didn't link up with Phillips at all 1st half, slightly improved 2nd.
(11-05-2023, 10:26 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:

I thought Furlong was OK. Up against Twine who can be very tricky. The guy is a limited player that always gives his all and is so much improved on 12 months ago. I agree on Palmer, did well in tricky conditions. My only 6 would be Townsend. Didn't link up with Phillips at all 1st half, slightly improved 2nd.

I thought Furlong was too high for most of the first half but eventually got to grips with Twine - who was their biggest threat. 

Townsend was our weakest link yesterday. Couldn’t seem to sort his feet out and got done by the diagonals a few times.  Tbf though the goal was not on him