Tonight’s dinner
(11-04-2023, 06:55 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Beef Goulash that’s been in the slow cooker since this morning. 

The veg I’m cooking now to be add to the meat, so it’s not over cooked 

Served with sliced warmed ciabatta.

Just what the doctor ordered for a dark, miserable and cold day, like today.

What have you eaten / are about to eat?

A 3 1 win at home actually being there to support the team I love come on Fulham get from behind your bunker and support the mighty stripes. I ll meet you for a pint will do you good
(11-04-2023, 08:31 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 07:45 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Five Guys and a wank

What did you have for dinner though you tIT

pARP
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(11-04-2023, 08:48 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 06:55 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Beef Goulash that’s been in the slow cooker since this morning. 

A 3 1 win at home actually being there to support the team I love come on Fulham get from behind your bunker and support the mighty stripes. I ll meet you for a pint will do you good

Aww, thank you. 

I did say before my mom was put on “end of life” that I was starting to get the itch to go and watch a game or two again at the shrine. 

As I’ve mentioned on here before, I don’t watch any other football other than England in tournaments, not qualifiers.  If anyone had heard me celebrate our goals and curse their equaliser today, there wouldn’t be any doubt as to what team I follow.  I can’t say support as I haven’t financially supported Albion for a number of years. 

Thanks once again.  I will be coming up again very soon x
(11-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 08:48 PM)johntoewba Wrote:

Aww, thank you. 

I did say before my mom was put on “end of life” that I was starting to get the itch to go and watch a game or two again at the shrine. 

As I’ve mentioned on here before, I don’t watch any other football other than England in tournaments, not qualifiers.  If anyone had heard me celebrate our goals and curse their equaliser today, there wouldn’t be any doubt as to what team I follow.  I can’t say support as I haven’t financially supported Albion for a number of years. 

Thanks once again.  I will be coming up again very soon x

Let me know when I can totally sympathise with the loss of your mom been there done it got the t shirt. Gladly buy you a pint and an arm round the shoulder mate