'ull match Fred...
I thought that was a top performance today. Rosenior has Hull well organised and playing very near tidy football. Albion impressed for about 70 minutes. I thought we pressed at the right times and often together. We were resolute in defence too, with Palmer having little to do until injury time. The subs came on and made a difference which is where we won the game in the end. The quality we had in reserve was far superior to anything Hull could call upon. Well done lads and CC.
Reading the after match comments Rosenior said they dominated 90% of the match. What an odd assessment
Someone could have been killed
(11-04-2023, 07:22 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 06:59 PM)MrFizz Wrote: A good win. Enjoyable second half. I think its fair to say that in a clash of two young, promising coaches, Carlos beat Rosenior. First half Rosenior had Hull set up well and focused on getting overloads wide, and it worked. Carlos countered, nullified that, and had us better second half.

Carlosball is working.

Only downside was Barts injury. Looked like arm/shoulder?

Left shoulder, think he dislocated it first half as it looked like it was popped back in.

Well thats a few weeks out then.
A great team performance today fully deserved the points
What the Hull manager is on about 90% domination lost the plot
Should accept they lost to a better side.
(11-04-2023, 07:39 PM)Hughie Reed 31 Wrote: A great team performance today fully deserved the points
What the Hull manager is on about 90% domination lost the plot
Should accept they lost to a better side.

A better manager according to KKC. Looooool.
We beat a good team today and deserved our win

Thought we were too passive for 20 mins at end of first half.  We were good 2nd half.  Nice to see third man runs off the ball and us playing channels when we had too.  3 top finishes and 2nd goal top class.  

They were decent but not as good playing out as they thought they were.  Keeper a good shot stopper but poor with feet
(11-04-2023, 07:27 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Reading the after match comments Rosenior said they dominated 90% of the match. What an odd assessment

Yes but they did fuck all with it apart from pass to our captain who stuck it in the net. Crack on son
(11-04-2023, 08:19 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 07:27 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Reading the after match comments Rosenior said they dominated 90% of the match. What an odd assessment

Yes but they did fuck all with it apart from pass to our captain who stuck it in the net. Crack on son

Liam needs to have a nosey at the stats. 

They only thing they 'dominated' was possession. Not shots, key passes, xG, nothing.
(11-04-2023, 06:17 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: We are starting to develop a real structure to our game. Yes, at times I get frustrated at our lack of movement, butwe look so solid. Very Hodson-esque.

If we can get, Swifty, Maja, Sarmiento and Dike back fit and firing. We really could be tough to beat.

He looked a real handful today - Fellows too!
The sort of performance which will terrify opposition teams. Aside from one GK howler, Hull did everything right. Yet we suckered punched them in the space of six minutes and they never really looked like scoring after that, because we didn't let them back into the game.

Grady was superlative today, but Kipre tracking back and defending with his shirt in his hand will be a golden memory for me. We have a team and a manager who deserve good things.