Today
(11-04-2023, 05:17 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 05:15 PM)oldun Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 05:09 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Best wishes, Oldun. Hope today's result has given you a lift.

Thanks to everyone,  especially  for the brilliant  stream, nearly pissed myself trying to rush to the loo on one crutch with a minute to go!
Brilliant hard working performance,  loved it, done me a load of good

Were you boinging with your crutches in the air?  Pleased the win has given you a lift.
I like it, they can do that to you can't  they? Wasn't at all
And dinners  here, brilliant, thanks lads
Get on the WBA D n b Fred, I think hip op is allowed on there. Hope you have a swift recovery chap.
(11-04-2023, 05:28 PM)NewWanker Wrote: Get on the WBA D n b Fred, I think hip op is allowed on there. Hope you have a swift recovery chap.

Thanks Mate, this one has been great for me over the years.
We might be thin on the ground but what a bunch we have here.
Karlan Grant watching this? Big hearts today and loads of skills
(11-04-2023, 05:15 PM)oldun Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 05:09 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Best wishes, Oldun. Hope today's result has given you a lift.

Thanks to everyone,  especially  for the brilliant  stream, nearly pissed myself trying to rush to the loo on one crutch with a minute to go!
Brilliant hard working performance,  loved it, done me a load of good

T'was a very good performance. Hope it made you feel a better fella. You'll be back in training monday morning.
Hope you're on the mend fella and the game was a boost
Someone could have been killed
(11-04-2023, 05:28 PM)NewWanker Wrote: Get on the WBA D n b Fred, I think hip op is allowed on there. Hope you have a swift recovery chap.

Big Grin