Cryptic Fryday
We've had rumours of a poster's death just for him to turn up in the pub an hour later; a mystery buyer and some barely concelead ITK about a club legend...

But I have the biggest bit of gossip yet.  It involves Dan Ashworth and a confusing loan to perm deal... a player who, knowing what I know, could never even return to the country - yet alone the club - again.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(10-20-2023, 03:32 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: We've had rumours of a poster's death just for him to turn up in the pub an hour later; a mystery buyer and some barely concelead ITK about a club legend...

But I have the biggest bit of gossip yet.  It involves Dan Ashworth and a confusing loan to perm deal... a player who, knowing what I know, could never even return to the country - yet alone the club - again.

And, Marilyn Manson is the next subject of Dispatches. 

Apparently, he's a bit odd.
Does it rhyme with Gary Gannan?
In the form of his life.
(10-20-2023, 04:26 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Does it rhyme with Gary Gannan?

Gary Gannan and his gang of gazillionnaires.
(10-20-2023, 03:32 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: We've had rumours of a poster's death just for him to turn up in the pub an hour later; a mystery buyer and some barely concelead ITK about a club legend...

TamASS
Someone could have been killed
(10-20-2023, 03:37 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

And, Marilyn Manson is the next subject of Dispatches. 

Apparently, he's a bit odd.

Odd? He's Jimmy Savile, not just odd
(10-20-2023, 09:13 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:

TamASS

Well, he's not Chinese or Saudi Arabian so it could be