Who thinks Sunak will be the Conservative leader come the next election?
Just askin loik?!
Good question. I'd make him more likely than not purely cos even that lot might just about have the sense to realise that yet another change isn't going to fool the electorate (this time). Also not sure the party has any section coherent enough to dispose of him and get behind a replacement.

I see Farage is touting himself as next after Rishi...
Someone could have been killed
I think he will be. The Tories can't change again, they have to nail their colours to him, and hope that Labour implode. Starmer isn't the greatest, and the lack of clear policies may hurt Labour.

It is time for a change, and I hope it happens. Labour need a clear (but not massive) majority, and probably 2 terms minimum. That said, it' all a merry go round.
I think it will be Sunak, for the reasons listed above and there being no obvious alternative.

More interestingly who will be the next leader as Sunak will be gone if they lose and where will Sunak go?
USA to rejoin his hedge fund? I doubt he will stay on as a back bench MP
(10-26-2023, 03:18 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: I think it will be Sunak, for the reasons listed above and there being no obvious alternative.

More interestingly who will be the next leader as Sunak will be gone if they lose and where will Sunak go?

Pretty confident he'll be back in California as soon as possible
(10-26-2023, 03:22 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 03:18 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: I think it will be Sunak, for the reasons listed above and there being no obvious alternative.

Pretty confident he'll be back in California as soon as possible

And I would be, given the choice.