A4A meeting minutes
(09-27-2023, 08:04 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Enough positives to take from that, notably there are several interested parties and the relative silence does not mean nothing is happening.

Fair play to A4A, criticism is unjust and the message to critics is also clear in these notes. There's no monopoly, so, if you want to organise something different, go ahead.

The sad thing is, criticism is damn well easy to do, especially when those criticising know nothing about the situation. It takes guts, commitment and balls to actually act, so well done A4A.
A lot of positives in there - my only hope is whoever acquires the club is in it for the right reasons. I've met MM's Mrs a few times through work (a while back, admittedly) and despite his Jenkins like reputation he definitely has the club's best interests at heart.
I know I’m not interested in protesting but I am grateful to all parties who have gone up and beyond in their quest to get Albion out of the Lai shit. Just because I don’t protest doesn’t mean I don’t Care.
My life has revolved around Albion for 60+ years and my children and Grandchildren are all baggies fans, we care and want what is best for our beloved side. So all involved in the protests once again thank you and keep up the good work until the Chinese are no more.
Regards the messages above, it's great to hear. I think if a few more people could've worded their views like 13 has, it would be a much more helpful (and truthful) expression than a lot of the shit that has been thrown at us
Someone could have been killed
I think its been great how A4A have gone about things , very well thought out ,its easy to forget we have the English/UK side of the board who want Lai and co gone just as much as we do I suspect . No point smashing up the Halford doors or anything like that.
(09-27-2023, 09:14 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Regards the messages above, it's great to hear. I think if a few more people could've worded their views like 13 has, it would be a much more helpful (and truthful)  expression than a lot of the shit that has been thrown at us

Too true. What's that saying? All it takes for evil to triumph, is good people to do nothing.
 If you don't agree with the methods, then either suck up the medicine or do something about it. The most pointless thing is to do the former while criticising the latter.
(09-27-2023, 09:14 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Regards the messages above, it's great to hear. I think if a few more people could've worded their views like 13 has, it would be a much more helpful (and truthful)  expression than a lot of the shit that has been thrown at us

The only shit I've thrown at you is telling you to organise things properly and professionally, rather than have a load of people stood outside the glass doors shouting "fuck Guochan Lai". Things are better organised now, and I sense this is the reason the club are talking to A4A.

It still feels to me that the club are feeding the fans very little, probably because of NDA's, and as I have said previously the consortium will sell when either it wants/needs to, or a Creditor takes action. That's why I support the action, but can't see it making any real difference to the decision making process.
I can't be arsed to engage you on a long basis KKK because you're the sort of bloke who will find a way to believe it's Friday when it's Thursday if that's stuck in your mind. Nothing as a movement of part time individuals jumps straight from its foundations to being 'professional' without going through stages of evolution. The noise came before the formality because it had to. You didn't see that then and you probably never will. We've all had to get used to not giving two fucks about those who freely give their opinions from the couch and in reality do fuck all to back it up
Someone could have been killed
(09-27-2023, 08:32 AM)wba13 Wrote: I know I’m not interested in protesting but I am grateful to all parties who have gone up and beyond in their quest to get Albion out of the Lai shit. Just because I don’t protest doesn’t mean I don’t Care.
My life has revolved around Albion for 60+ years and my children and Grandchildren are all baggies fans, we care and want what is best for our beloved side. So all involved in the protests once again thank you and keep up the good work until the Chinese are no more.

Same here, full support from me, if I was able to get to game's more I'd be a little more involved perhaps, but it's not really me.
(09-26-2023, 05:13 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 04:44 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Certainly sounds positive and good to see A4A asking a lot of the right questions. Penny for the thoughts of the Assembly...

Only black mark for them is that it would have been nice to pay tribute to those trampled post-Reading last season.

AFA are at this point in time a waste of time. Sheffield Wednesday supporters protest the other night has gained more media interest by chucking a few tennis balls onto the pitch than our limp wrists wank efforts. Really kind of sums up our club and supporters up. Apathetic

This post is ridiculous.