A4A meeting minutes
I find it curious that we as a fanbase cannot be trusted with a banner because of health and saftness yet every other fanbase in the country is good to go and action for Albion sit there and accept it?? Curious….
(09-26-2023, 07:25 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I find it curious that we as a fanbase cannot be trusted with a banner because of health and saftness yet every other fanbase in the country is good to go and action for Albion sit there and accept it?? Curious….

There is a really specific reason for this that I can't post on here so you'll have to take it as genuine. The daftness on this occasion isn't the clubs
Someone could have been killed
(09-26-2023, 04:44 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Certainly sounds positive and good to see A4A asking a lot of the right questions. Penny for the thoughts of the Assembly...

Only black mark for them is that it would have been nice to pay tribute to those trampled post-Reading last season.

Who was trampled post Reading??
(09-26-2023, 08:02 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 04:44 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Certainly sounds positive and good to see A4A asking a lot of the right questions. Penny for the thoughts of the Assembly...

Only black mark for them is that it would have been nice to pay tribute to those trampled post-Reading last season.

No one, but many could have been. According to KKK. A man of many fantasies.
Someone could have been killed
(09-26-2023, 08:03 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 08:02 PM)greetsgreenbaggie Wrote:

No one, but many could have been. According to KKK. A man of many fantasies.

Soz, the sarcasm went over my head! Been a long day!! Big Grin
(09-26-2023, 06:43 PM)Cornflake Wrote: Agree with CF. 
More aggressive/disruptive protests would stop this sort of communication and potentially put off prospective buyers. AFA have been all across the media so I really don't understand the sheff Wed comment.

We hope for more news re a takeover and that any new owner is an improvement.

AFA and Ali in particular deserve the thanks of every Baggie.

I agree with this entirely. Thanks also to TartanRug for posting the link to the minutes.
(09-26-2023, 05:35 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 05:13 PM)johntoewba Wrote:

AFA are at this point in time a waste of time. Sheffield Wednesday supporters protest the other night has gained more media interest by chucking a few tennis balls onto the pitch than our limp wrists wank efforts. Really kind of sums up our club and supporters up. Apathetic

Quite wrong.

Exactly. That's the first I've heard about the Sheff Wed protest whereas A4A have kept our situation in the media constantly. 
A4A aren't compulsory or exclusive, if anyone has other ideas that might lead to a quicker and more beneficial sale then I would be interested in those too. I'm not convinced chucking a few tennis balls on the pitch would help either the situation or the team.
Thanks Tartan for posting the update.
Some missed opportunities on the questions IMO.
The 16% wages savings on players salaries represents exactly how much of a saving on overall running costs would have been a great follow up question.
(09-27-2023, 07:31 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Thanks Tartan for posting the update.
Some missed opportunities on the questions IMO.
The 16% wages savings on players salaries represents exactly how much of a saving on overall running costs would have been a great follow up question.

The good news is we were running 30% over. So with another round of cuts in the summer with the 5 oldies out of contract, we should be fine and dandy. 

Thanks to Tartan for posting the minutes. A really good read.
Enough positives to take from that, notably there are several interested parties and the relative silence does not mean nothing is happening.

Fair play to A4A, criticism is unjust and the message to critics is also clear in these notes. There's no monopoly, so, if you want to organise something different, go ahead.