A4A meeting minutes
A4A have got the plight of the club into the national media and maybe, just maybe, the wheels of change are turning with regards to legislation of football club ownership.
One of the more common claims is or was that Lai would do what he wanted anyway. What I can say for absolute fact is that one day it will be very clear as to reasons why this is just not true. The things that have gone on under the radar could genuinely have been even worse than they are today.

And this isnt a cryptic post - just a truth that will be a lot clearer in the journey away from the abyss
Someone could have been killed
(09-27-2023, 06:55 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: One of the more common claims is or was that Lai would do what he wanted anyway. What I can say for absolute fact is that one day it will be very clear as to reasons why this is just not true. The things that have gone on under the radar could genuinely have been even worse than they are today.

And this isnt a cryptic post - just a truth that will be a lot clearer in the journey away from the abyss

So it is a cryptic post?
(09-27-2023, 06:57 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(09-27-2023, 06:55 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: One of the more common claims is or was that Lai would do what he wanted anyway. What I can say for absolute fact is that one day it will be very clear as to reasons why this is just not true. The things that have gone on under the radar could genuinely have been even worse than they are today.

So it is a cryptic post?

It's definitely a cryptic post
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(09-28-2023, 05:10 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:

So it is a cryptic post?

He’s right though. 100% ITK. 

All else I can say is this: 喵喵喵喵小便皮瓣Kit-Kat——顺便说一句,我还把伞插在Ken的鼻子上。

You heard it here first.
(09-28-2023, 05:33 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:

So it is a cryptic post?

You heard it here first.

Awww Jeez. The lawyers in Beijing will be busy this afternoon.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(09-28-2023, 05:33 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:

So it is a cryptic post?

You heard it here first.

we woof woof on here!!
Are our mob anything to do with Evergrande? Shares suspended according to BBC.
Nah but that's been in the offing for a fair while. Been kicked down the road to prevent contagion until now
Someone could have been killed