How the f***!!!
Are we likely to get in the playoffs!!!
10 pts clear of 7th although that could be 7 as Derby has a game in hand. Our GD is still very good.
And more to the point our rivals are running out of games to catch us up. I suspect 2 wins max will see us into the play offs, possibly a win and a draw.
Aware of the facts.

Aware of the facts.
Incredibly OTT post. Today was awful, but we’ve just won 3 in a row. We’re plenty good enough to coast into the playoffs, but doubt we’ll go up. The gods are aligned for two games v Villa.
Based on the current situation the Vile will tear us a new arsehole in the playoffs.

We live in hope.
Having seen almost every game this season in one form or another I have to say I have seen us play well about half a dozen times ,we are woefully short on creativity and pace
(04-06-2019, 07:24 PM)Mickyfudge Wrote: Having seen almost every game this season in one form or another I have to say I have seen us play well about half a dozen times ,we are woefully short on creativity and pace

Agreed, apart from a few games  - most games even ones we have won we have appeared like a team of strangers playing in the same shirt! I still believe we have a talented squad but we need the right manager to get them playing together. Some of the football has been appalling. Even when we've been terrible we have somehow squeaked over the line in many games. We take a day to get  the ball forward and by the time we have we have lost any creative option in play.
We will get into the play offs but we wont go up. If we play Witton they'll turn us over 100%.