Huge If True (business not football)
I know how you all love a tale of evil businesspeople on here, but this one just about takes the biscuit.

The news about the SRA suspending these three broke at the end of last week so is not new. The details are beginning to drip out though, some in this article and some unconfirmed conjecture I was told yesterday which suggests CEO Pragnesh Modhwadia has absconded to Pakistan (no extradition treaty) with £50-£60 million of client monies.

You can moan as much as you like about OFWAT or the FCA as a regulator, but I don't recall them ever sanctioning a deal whilst they were already investigating the main protagonist for dishonesty...

The SRA appears to have. Oh dear.

https://www.rollonfriday.com/news-conten...and-plexus
Side note, does the person who makes the thumbnails for that website take acid perchance?
(08-18-2023, 12:15 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I know how you all love a tale of evil businesspeople on here, but this one just about takes the biscuit.

The news about the SRA suspending these three broke at the end of last week so is not new. The details are beginning to drip out though, some in this article and some unconfirmed conjecture I was told yesterday which suggests CEO Pragnesh Modhwadia has absconded to Pakistan (no extradition treaty) with £50-£60 million of client monies.

You can moan as much as you like about OFWAT or the FCA as a regulator, but I don't recall them ever sanctioning a deal whilst they were already investigating the main protagonist for dishonesty...

The SRA appears to have. Oh dear.

https://www.rollonfriday.com/news-conten...and-plexus

Are you familiar with the Ian McGarry case?
Yes, a shedload of money ended in Pakistan then IIRC
Seems the initial reports were spot on.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/axiom-...f06%2f2023
if you think thats bad there are rumours about obarma and his wife and sex trafficking ....
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(09-06-2023, 01:20 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: if you think thats bad there are rumours about obarma and his wife and sex trafficking ....

More of that QAnon nonsense?
(09-06-2023, 01:20 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: if you think thats bad there are rumours about obarma and his wife and sex trafficking ....

Be useful if you could link some of that crap.
(09-06-2023, 01:28 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

I think the rumours of the shapeshifting lizard people drinking blood is far more worrying to Woodman.
(09-06-2023, 01:28 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

google ...........im at work so it stops me when im on the laptop but ive just seen the interview probably dont believe it but who knows with these elitests
Tony pulis is a wanker