Predictions for Blackburn
Looks like action 4 albions letter did the trick eh? The sooner the fanbase loses their shit the better. We might actually see change then
(08-04-2023, 05:45 PM)HugeHons Wrote: 2-1 BBurn

Winner
I told you I’ll be back
(08-05-2023, 05:56 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 05:50 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 07:09 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: lose.......3-1

CC - 'we made mistakes at the back'    'will work to correct the mistakes'    'we know what we are doing wrong'.......etc etc

Jed Wallace (on behalf of CC because he was a bad boy today!)

“From our point of view though, if you give two goals away inside 90 seconds in a game, you’re always going to give yourself a mountain to climb. We need to learn from today and move on to our next game.
“We knew we can do better. You saw how well we can play at times today, but you can’t give two goals away. The fans stuck by us today. You could see it at the end of the game that they believe in the manager and we’re all very united behind the manager.
“I believe we’ll have a successful season whether we won or lost today, that opinion was never going to change. “We’ll be back in training tomorrow morning and we’ll crack on again.”

You couldn't write the script.......well actually you could.....lol

Genuinely that reads like a Steve Bruce post match interview.

What the fuck was that selection was all about? someone needs to explain that, not tell us about how they believe they can do better.

TBF wouldn't expect Jed to explain the selection, that's up to the manager (when he's actually allowed to speak)