Poll: Where will we finish?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top Two
3.30%
3 3.30%
Playoffs
30.77%
28 30.77%
7th - 12th
45.05%
41 45.05%
13th - 18th
19.78%
18 19.78%
19th - 21st
0%
0 0%
Relegated
1.10%
1 1.10%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where will we finish? - 1st August
7th-12th - with our squad in its CURRENT state it would need another season of no injuries and no misfortune to get us into the POs.

A couple of additions and that extends to anywhere between 4th and 12th.
17th, for no particular reason.
Two managers, CC and his successor
-7th-12th, as it stands, we are still desperately short in the striker department. Even if Maja signs, I don't see him as a 15 goal striker, will be more in the BTA mould of 8-12.
If we could get that one proper 15-20 goal striker as well as Maja, BTA, Wallace, Swift getting their fair share, then we are as good as anyone and could win the thing.
(08-01-2023, 08:31 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: -7th-12th, as it stands, we are still desperately short in the striker department. Even if Maja signs, I don't see him as a 15 goal striker, will be more in the BTA mould of 8-12.
If we could get that one proper 15-20 goal striker as well as Maja, BTA, Wallace, Swift getting their fair share, then we are as good as anyone and could win the thing.

We're not the best but I think we'll avoid finishing in the minus spots.
Dissolved Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
IMO 8th is where I see us. If we get a couple of players in who can score goals we should make the play offs.
As it's based on the situation as of today I've chosen 13th-18th because we only have one striker and squad deficiencies that ultimately scuppered our play-off hopes last season still exist. Perhaps Carlos can miracle-work us into the top half, but I can't see it with one striker.
Top two. Why not? More in hope than expectation but we’ve got half a chance if we keep the main squad together and fit. If you haven’t got a semblance of optimism what’s the point of committing yourself to the journey for the next nine months.

*I reserve the right to reassess this in September’s poll.
14th-17th
15th - and it's going to be get worse.