Prigozhin
(08-23-2023, 05:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: Who had “plane crash” in the unfortunate accident sweepstake?

I had "shot by his Dog".... Who'd have thunk he'd be stupid enough to jump on and off a private jet, with a fair few Sukhoi's and Mikoyan's wizzing about due to Ukraine.  Confused
TBF he lasted a lot longer than I expected, lucky fucker.    Big Grin
For all we know, they may have killed him earlier and it’s fabrication he was on the plane that crashed.

Oh, and a top general who hasn’t been seen since the rebellion has been relieved of his duties the Russians have announced today. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/23/europ...index.html
I told you I’ll be back
That’s the second crash this week for the Ruskies, one on the moon, one of a loon.
Just another week in Putins world.

Someone will pop him is my bet at some point.
Putin list of enemies is reduced by one.
(08-23-2023, 08:45 PM)Boinger Wrote: That’s the second crash this week for the Ruskies, one on the moon, one of a loon.
Just another week in Putins world.

Someone will pop him is my bet at some point.

The problem with popping Putin is there is a long line of mad Russian bastards behind him. Furthermore, it doesn't really solve anything until they've got all the Cobalt out of Ukraine for his Chinese mates.
(08-23-2023, 05:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: Who had “plane crash” in the unfortunate accident sweepstake?

Damn, I had ' accidentally run over by 3 steamrollers'.
I blame Jeremy Corbyn
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(08-24-2023, 06:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I blame Jeremy Corbyn

FFS Derek, every thread you change in to politics
I told you I’ll be back
(08-24-2023, 06:50 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 06:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I blame Jeremy Corbyn

FFS Derek, every thread you change in to politics

Erm I haven’t posted on this thread until this reply to you so don’t be a twat and make up a quote from me. Particularly as the quoted text and who wrote it is directly above your post. I mean I could quote you…

Quote:Fulham Fallout I make stuff up for attention and try to get people banned.