The current weather we're having.
It's definitely warmed up a bit to the point where it's quite nice once the rain holds off.

Laughing at them trying to start the County Championship last Friday, lost maybe half the games without a ball being bowled.
Thursday and Friday look like the first actually warm and somewhat sunny days of the year
Someone could have been killed
Got soaked this morning. The sun is trying it's hardest to put it's hat on though.
Our local cricket season set to be postponed a week to give beleaguered groundsmen some respite. So I might go to Leicester away. The way these things work though, it'll be cracking the flags on the 20th and piss down for the next 4 Saturdays.
(04-09-2024, 11:28 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 11:18 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Driest April ever if you’ve stayed inside though

Can still see the rain through the windows though.

I live on one of the higher points in the west midlands conurbation, and small amounts of flooding are happening up here!

Is your gaff on top of Jezza's volcano?
I'm sun burnt, was up to 29... Today 23, tomorrow 18 Friday RAIN (we'll be on the plane though)... It feels Baltic here today, so the weather is following me!
Matt Le Twat has had his say...

https://x.com/mattletiss7/status/1777618...djtiGVYiNQ
(04-09-2024, 01:05 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Matt Le Twat has had his say...

https://x.com/mattletiss7/status/1777618...djtiGVYiNQ

Something something Watford?
Love his “oh dear Neil” as if Neil’s off his box for not believing we are all being controlled by geo engineering
Someone could have been killed
(04-09-2024, 12:39 PM)Hudds1 Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 11:28 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 11:18 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Driest April ever if you’ve stayed inside though

Can still see the rain through the windows though.

I live on one of the higher points in the west midlands conurbation, and small amounts of flooding are happening up here!

Is your gaff on top of Jezza's volcano?

Nope, I can see his smoke signals though.