Teflon Trump
The 34 hush money charges trial.

Dragged into court by video link to be told to shut up on social media by a judge, pretty much as far as the judge could go before levels of gagging order.

Watch him get away/off/come out lightly, with this one/episode too. He really does have, quite a lot of backing from high places. However, moreover, I also see Trump's point of view, in that they are only bringing this now because he has made known he wants to run in the 2024 elections.

I think this will be really interesting case to be honest, and perhaps a testament how wierd the US justice and law systems along with political systems intertwine. 

I speak from real life communication,  it is very very surprising, from a sane mind point of view, the amount of support Trump has in America. Himself, not just the brand. He seriously has lots of support, and don't just think NRA or Gold Eagle, the support comes from surprising places.

Don't bother asking your friendly US colleagues on open/or closed team/individual calls to colleagues, their opinion on Trump, because your colleagues will state Trump's crazy - because thats what the World wants to view him as, but they honestly - but wont openly say, they vote for him, I've heard it first hand.

As titled, I wouldn't be surprised if Teflon come out of this OK, and stupidly, probably better if someone in law fucked up.