Swansea's 3rd yesterday
Only just noticed it after watching highlights. The Swnsea player pushes Molumby out of the wall. He would have blocked the Piroe shot if he hadn't been pushed
Yes, it’s a fairly blatant foul. Made no difference in the end but that was some seriously shite refereeing.
(05-09-2023, 09:12 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Only just noticed it after watching highlights. The Swnsea player pushes Molumby out of the wall. He would have blocked the Piroe shot if he hadn't been pushed

Saw this during the match and said that player didn’t push molumby it’s grievous bodily harm, it was utterly ridiculous. I know it made no difference but the ref was looking right at it and did nothing, he just let there player put the ball in the exact spot where Molumby had been removed from.
Commented on this during the match thread. Utterly unbelievable incident. It made no real difference to our season but imagine if it had.
Yes. Two things, firstly I'm not even sure it was a free kick, then 2nd, their player bulldozed our wall out of the way giving the striker a clear shot. VAR would have surely disallowed that? As you say, it matters little now but I hope CC noted it otherwise I know exactly what will happen the next time we face a free kick. Our wall was moved way too easily.
I did say it was a foul on the match thread. Awful refereeing
Ref missed a blatant hand ball too, just before their 2nd I think.