Real v citeh
Indeed.

Surprisingly similar, in that Citeh have a training match away at Everton on Sunday and Real have a training match at home against Getafe on Saturday ahead of next Wednesdays game.
(05-09-2023, 08:46 PM)HLS Wrote: English club? Of course. They've got England's number 1 on the bench!

Just imagine Ederson getting injured in the final and that Toothless Simpleton being entrusted in the penalty shootout. He must have dived out of the way of every single one he faced in his 3 years with us
It's an odd trait of football fans to -mostly- hate ex players for their club. Why I don't know.
But...if Carson is crap, why does Pep rate him?
(05-10-2023, 08:20 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: It's an odd trait of football fans to -mostly- hate ex players for their club. Why I don't know.

Because he's English and cheap and counts towards homegrown players.
In the form of his life.
(05-10-2023, 08:38 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 08:20 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: It's an odd trait of football fans to -mostly- hate ex players for their club. Why I don't know.

Is roysh.  He was crap for us.  Don't hate him, just bad memories.   Pep has nightmares about him being in goal.  That's why he is now a total billard ball bonce.
(05-10-2023, 08:38 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

This.

I enjoy watching City struggle in Europe and hope they never do it. Being an English side means nothing to me.

For all their nice football and robot goalscorers they have cheated financially for years, they've doped themselves financially to ridiculous levels where it is almost impossible for anyone else to catch them.

Can't remember if it was on here or not but someone called them the Lance Armstrong of the Premier League.