"Doing a Sunderland"
(05-09-2023, 03:56 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(05-09-2023, 02:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If they win the play-offs then he deserves credit if not he finished 6th and we finished 9th and had a pretty crap season by our standards over the last two decades.

You can never admit you're wrong, can you?

No he won't, he changes the question if he has to.
(05-09-2023, 03:46 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(05-09-2023, 03:32 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: He's done well but if he does somehow get them up, theyll be butchered as he hits his level of competence.

He's changed a lot since his time with us.

Often plays a few more, industrial players now, and is quite capable of using some fo the dark arts when needed. 

Not sure Sunderland have the resources to really kick on in the Premier League, but not sure Mowbray will come up as short as he did with us.
Totally agree with this Birdie. 

Don't get me wrong, we've got a wonderful Manager in King Carlos, but when Mowbray left Blackburn in the summer, I was hoping we'd go for him.

We were defensively niave in the Prem season under Mowbray, but he definitely learnt from the experience. His Blackburn and now Sunderland sides still play some lovely football, but there's defensive steel and organisation too. 

His team did a job on us a couple of weeks ago, in a way that we didn’t see when he was our Manager. A very competent coach who has developed his skills.
(05-09-2023, 01:21 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Few Mogga bashers on here will have a bit of egg on face today

Done wonders there and to think they didn't want him either

Cuzer

I've been a Mogga basher.  For the Mogga lovers, since he left us he has done pretty much bugger all except get sacked or walked -that has been a long time. 

I haven't paid too much heed about how his teams play but if the penny has dropped with him about "soft feet" and "artisty", it is not a minute too soon.  Well, Mogganites, you have a  little bit of something at last to justify your eternal yearnings despite his no-shows all these years!

Break out the chocolate!
Bump, Come on then, Moggafuggers !!
(05-09-2023, 04:40 PM)hudds Wrote:
(05-09-2023, 01:21 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Few Mogga bashers on here will have a bit of egg on face today

Cuzer

I've been a Mogga basher.  For the Mogga lovers, since he left us he has done pretty much bugger all except get sacked or walked -that has been a long time. 

I haven't paid too much heed about how his teams play but if the penny has dropped with him about "soft feet" and "artisty", it is not a minute too soon.  Well, Mogganites, you have a  little bit of something at last to justify your eternal yearnings despite his no-shows all these years!

Break out the chocolate!

Utter tripe, ‘udds
(05-10-2023, 08:22 AM)Super-Okay Wrote:

Cuzer

Break out the chocolate!

Utter tripe, ‘udds

Gainsay me with facts, Ziz, not Moggaluvvin drool
(05-10-2023, 08:23 AM)hudds Wrote:

Cuzer

Break out the chocolate!

Utter tripe, ‘udds

Done superbly at Boro, Coventry, Blackburn and now Sunderland

He “builds” football clubs
(05-10-2023, 08:24 AM)Super-Okay Wrote:

Cuzer

Break out the chocolate!

Utter tripe, ‘udds

Ha ha ha !!  They couldn't wait to see the back of him at Celtic and all others before the Mackems!!
(05-10-2023, 08:39 AM)hudds Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 08:24 AM)Super-Okay Wrote:
(05-09-2023, 04:40 PM)hudds Wrote: I've been a Mogga basher.  For the Mogga lovers, since he left us he has done pretty much bugger all except get sacked or walked -that has been a long time. 

Break out the chocolate!

Utter tripe, ‘udds

Ha ha ha !!  They couldn't wait to see the back of him at Celtic and all others before the Mackems!!

Maybe so, but surely if he failed before and is now a success, that shows growth and development.
F@@k him .......lads get a season ticket and get us back up .......then fucks off to Celtic and some still lap him up .
Tony pulis is a wanker