46 Years Ago
We spent 5 grand on a non-league electrician.

https://youtu.be/eaCVze6H9B4
I remember those years so well, what a player,what a striker, how much would Cyrille be worth in today's times.
You wouldn't find an electrician to change a floodlight bulb for five grand these days.  FFS
(05-09-2023, 09:58 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: You wouldn't find an electrician to change a floodlight bulb for five grand these days.  FFS

Know a roofer?
(05-09-2023, 09:41 AM)throstle2000 Wrote: I remember those years so well, what a player,what a striker, how much would Cyrille be worth in today's times.

Yea remember those years well , the finest centre forward ive ever personality seen in the stripes( never had the privilege of seeing  king Astle). Cyrille was my boyhood hero and it still brings a warm glow to my heart when watch those clips of the great man in action,,, also more than tear or too i'll openly admit.
(05-09-2023, 07:22 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(05-09-2023, 09:41 AM)throstle2000 Wrote: I remember those years so well, what a player,what a striker, how much would Cyrille be worth in today's times.

Yea remember those years well , the finest centre forward ive ever personality seen in the stripes( never had the privilege of seeing  king Astle). Cyrille was my boyhood hero and it still brings a warm glow to my heart when watch those clips of the great man in action,,, also more than tear or too i'll openly admit.

The King was the King, i was going up the Albyun as of 1963, Jeff was the undisputable "King" you just knew, that when a ball was crossed, Jeff was always there, Cyrille was a completely different player, he would be Astles prince