Long Term Planning
It looks like it's just about the money again to me. We appear to be worried about paying a possible promotion bonus?
If we get promoted or not, we need a new manager in NOW to validate who from the current squad will be retained next season.
To bring in a new manager in blind in the summer is just madness.
The only reason we haven't got a new manager is we are penny pinching IMO. We are probably still paying DM & GJ ?
By delaying putting a new manger in place achieves nothing from the footballing sense. Unless we are better off without one?
With the clowns currently running our club, the selection of a new manager has become like an episode of Muppet Show.
(03-28-2019, 08:57 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The only reason we haven't got a new manager is we are penny pinching IMO. We are probably still paying DM & GJ ?

Hey Remi.

We are not still paying Moore. I'd assume the same for GJ.
(03-28-2019, 09:37 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 08:57 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The only reason we haven't got a new manager is we are penny pinching IMO. We are probably still paying DM & GJ ?

Hey Remi.

I'm guessing mate - I assume they had a pay off when they signed the confidentiality agreement?
Knowing Jenkins the pay off would have been in installments?
(03-28-2019, 09:46 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 09:37 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Hey Remi.

I'm guessing mate - I assume they had a pay off when they signed the confidentiality agreement?

Yup