Seeing us sat 6th
Hard to process really from walking out of Rotherham. When you’re gifted a resurrection like this you just have to take it now
Someone could have been killed
(04-18-2023, 09:04 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Hard to process really from walking out of Rotherham. When you’re gifted a resurrection like this you just have to take it now

My thoughts exactly pal.  I had written us off piling out of that shithole
It’s absolutey fucking bizarre.

Got a horrible feeling we’ll ending up cursing that one point from Rotherham/QPR.
I’ve been in the ‘it’s unlikely’ but possible 30 percent chance group. I’d now put it at 50.
Didn’t see tonight’s game as was away in Dublin for the day but surely having Palmer back is a huge reason for the resurrection?
(04-18-2023, 09:12 PM)Duffers Wrote: It’s absolutey fucking bizarre.

Got a horrible feeling we’ll ending up cursing that one point from Rotherham/QPR.

We'll end up cursing Steve fucking Bruce
(04-18-2023, 09:13 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

This. Our season isn’t defined by the odd bad weekend, it’s defined by 13 games of dross and being bottom three when the king walked through the door. 

I hear this bottle nonsense, this team went from 23rd to 6th on 12 games. That takes bottle, what’s killing us is losing key players at important times. Palmer is a massive player for us and his affect on the defence, Philips is a huge loss still, add in everyone else and we aren’t going to be as strong and consistent.
It does show that without an injury crisis we'd easily make the play offs

Did we ever stop cursing Steve Bruce? Smile
If so we shouldn't have.
Listen, whether we do or don’t….I genuinely thought we were heading to League 1 just 6 months ago.

Carlos Corberan is something else.

I’m still amazed so many defended him by blaming the players for being crap. You’ve got loads injured but still a top 6 18 tonight