Poll: Will you be renewing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yup
66.67%
22 66.67%
Nope
33.33%
11 33.33%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Existing ST Holders - Will you renew?
Just mentioned on the protest thread that we are coming up to renewal time for season tickets and it got be wondering how many current ST holders will be renewing and how many won't be.

As someone who doesn't go regularly anymore it's not my place to judge but I am curious to see how many will choose to keep their money in their wallets this year.
Will do but only because i have a disabled one and its 170 quid if i had to pay the full whack not a chance in hell .
We won't be renewing our three. Missed the last couple of home games as we've had weekends away having far more fun than we have at the Albion for some time.

I am, like all of us, upset and disappointed at what's happened to our club since the change of ownership (and if I'm really honest since Roy left). I will make the only protest that really matters.
I'm torn on this. I only got a season ticket as my son and his mate wanted in for the very low price of £23. I can't see that happening again. I paid about £400 for my one in the Brummie.
However, for all the misery of the club at the moment, I've really enjoyed going regularly this season. It's helped by the fact the people around me are a nice bunch.
Despite the way it looks, I still feel I've had great value this season.
I’ve missed quite a few games this year with travel and other commitments. Given I’m spending more and more time out of the country now it makes more sense to pick and choose.

Last few years it’s felt more of a chore than something I’m enjoying so it may well be time to give it a year off and see if Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Yes. Been a season ticket holder for the majority of the last 25 years and no reason to stop now. It's something I go to with my Dad and is as much about the social side and just general enjoyment of going to football rather than results and how we're doing in the league.

(04-11-2023, 02:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’ve missed quite a few games this year with travel and other commitments. Given I’m spending more and more time out of the country now it makes more sense to pick and choose.

Last few years it’s felt more of a chore than something I’m enjoying so it may well be time to give it a year off and see if Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I began to feel this way in the Pulis years but the year or so we had when we couldn't go to games during Covid made me realise how much I missed being able to spend my Saturdays at the Albion.
Nope. Will consider another half season ticket though.
I am renewing but only because I doubt I'll be able to have a season ticket in a couple of years and I'm planning on leaving the UK within the next 5 so might as well try to watch as many Albion games as I can in the meantime.

I'm going to massively cut down on the number of away games though.
Can you add an 'undecided' option Duffmon?

For the period 1990 - present theres only been 3 seasons where i haven't had a season ticket. This renewal decision will be a tough one and i simply haven't decided yet. I so want to avoid giving money to our waster owners, but whether i can bring myself to miss out on matchdays with the gang i just don't know. I can see this decision going to the wire......
(04-11-2023, 03:04 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Can you add an 'undecided' option Duffmon?

For the period 1990 - present theres only been 3 seasons where i haven't had a season ticket. This renewal decision will be a tough one and i simply haven't decided yet. I so want to avoid giving money to our waster owners, but whether i can bring myself to miss out on matchdays with the gang i just don't know. I can see this decision going to the wire......

I don't think I can.

Besides we only work in absolutes around here, not shades of grey.