Greetings from Düsseldorf
The airport is grim and that’s it.

Off to Zürich in a couple hours.
Got to be better than Dusseldorf Weeze.
The city is tremendous ypou tIT

Sat on my sun bed in Tenners. Lovely hotel.  Didn’t stop me swearing at the phone at 5pm yesterday though
(04-11-2023, 09:24 AM)MancBaggie Wrote: The city is tremendous ypou tIT

Sat on my sun bed in Tenners. Lovely hotel.  Didn’t stop me swearing at the phone at 5pm yesterday though

The old town in Dusseldorf is awesome. One of the best European cities I have visited. Don't judge a place by it's airport.
Airport seemed pretty modern last time I was there, maybe 8/9 years ago.

Which airport did you fly into? 

Tbf most German cities are great so sure Düsseldorf is good…. Their airport lounge has a decent selection of free beers but it’s a little early Sad
(04-11-2023, 10:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Tbf most German cities are great so sure Düsseldorf is good…. Their airport lounge has a decent selection of free beers but it’s a little early Sad

The Dorf and cologne are v underrated. Get on the fugging Schneider
(04-11-2023, 10:29 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 10:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

The Dorf and cologne are v underrated. Get on the fugging Schneider

Went to Cologne a few years ago for a trade show, only bits I saw were the airport and the convention centre.

City looked nice off in the distance though...
Cologne is banging, great city, would highly recommend.
In the form of his life.
The 'Dorf is amazing. Easily one of the coolest places I've ever been. The old town is a great night out, the meat platter at Schumacher's Brewery also the best thing I've ever eaten and probs the only place that could lure me to eat mammal again