Lee Hendrie
I appreciate this may get some stick but I quite like him. Speaks a lot of sense.
(04-01-2023, 06:40 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: I appreciate this may get some stick but I quite like him. Speaks a lot of sense.

A very good pundit.

He made some silly mistakes in his life (don't we all) and had the audacity to play for a rival club.

I quite like him.
A very decent pundit and actually knowledgeable and interested in the EFL. I have no issue with him.
We got him to do a greeting for our mate’s 40th on Cameo.

He was a really good sport about it.
Still one of the all time great moments when Robinson snapped his ankle and he was stretchered off past the length of the Albion end. Villa twat.
Someone could have been killed
(04-01-2023, 06:53 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Still one of the all time great moments when Robinson snapped his ankle and he was stretchered off past the length of the Albion end. Villa twat.

What a really sad and childish thing to say.

Oh well. Takes all sorts.
(04-01-2023, 06:53 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Still one of the all time great moments when Robinson snapped his ankle and he was stretchered off past the length of the Albion end. Villa twat.

Out of interest, why would you enjoy seeing a footballer being injured in that way? There are certain players who are disgusting characters, a Mason Greenwood for example, and I could understand some karma in that sense but just because they play for a rival club? I don't get that.
Utter cock as a player - and that includes his spells at SU and Stoke. 

Decent pundit
(04-01-2023, 07:07 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Utter cock as a player - and that includes his spells at SU and Stoke. 

Decent pundit

Also an utter cock in person - bumped into him in Purnell’s place in Henley… 

Decent pundit though for sure.
He admits he was a bit of a prat when younger and had to grow up a lot once his playing days were over.

A very good pundit though, and I have to say I do like his punditry.

The Villa cunt.