Does anyone still believe Johnson?
Come on now own up!, Oh and did you know they’ve changed the spelling of gullible, the woke b*****ds
We’ve given £220,000 in legal fees for this pile of shite.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Imagine if you were thick enough to have elected him.

I suppose the problem is that if he ever just admitted how full of shit he is his brain would implode
Someone could have been killed
I do not understand people like Brendan Clarke Smith, Priti Patel it Nadine Dorries. They've had the piss taken out of them and want more.
(03-21-2023, 03:38 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Imagine if you were thick enough to have elected him.

I suppose the problem is that if he ever just admitted how full of shit he is his brain would implode

Imagine the shitshow if you had been gullible enough to elect Corbyn. We would still be in lockdown and supporting Putin's war machine 

No I don't believe Johnson, but there was no credible alternative at the time. It is up to Labour to produce a centre-left manifesto that the country can elect.

(03-21-2023, 03:38 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Imagine if you were thick enough to have elected him.

Imagine the shitshow if you had been gullible enough to elect Corbyn. We would still be in lockdown and supporting Putin's war machine 

No I don't believe Johnson, but there was no credible alternative at the time. It is up to Labour to produce a centre-left manifesto that the country can elect.
(03-23-2023, 08:51 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Ironic, making ludicrous claims / ‘facts’ on a thread about Johnson!
"It's Corbyn's fault we elected Johnson."

And, I actually wish this wasn't as truthful as I thought it was when I first thought about typing it.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
This by a journo who never watched Johnson belittle himself.

[Image: Fr4kOikXoAMPVYA?format=png&name=900x900]
(03-23-2023, 10:42 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-23-2023, 08:51 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Ironic, making ludicrous claims / ‘facts’ on a thread about Johnson!

These aren't facts either

https://www.politicshome.com/thehouse/ar...l-election
To me this almost isn't politics. It's basically are you a braindead fucker who can be conned easily or not. How some didn't realise he was a charlatan from the offset is bewildering- he's a watered down reality TV star. The nearest we'll ever get to a Trump and the epitome of what empty headed morons the public are to be duped.

However, don't underestimate how many idiots were taken in by a bloke who no-one(not even his wife) can trust. The bloke is a chancer and the old adage that the government is a reflection of the people who elect them is true.

He's a ego-centric posh boy who jumped on the Brexit bandwagon for his ego and nothing more.

I just want to see him humiliated and shown up for what he is and say to the planks in my family taken in by his piss and wind "I told you so.".