Stat of the Day
Right now 25% of the Premier League's managers have had a stint at Watford - Silva, Hodgson, Gracia, Rodgers, Dyche.

Roy's appointment also continues the run of at least one of him, Allardyce or Arrythecunt managing in the PL every year since 1994.
(03-21-2023, 09:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Right now 25% of the Premier League's managers have had a stint at Watford - Silva, Hodgson, Gracia, Rodgers, Dyche.

Roy's appointment also continues the run of at least one of him, Allardyce or Arrythecunt managing in the PL every year since 1994.

How many of those 'managers' have Palace had?
(03-21-2023, 10:23 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 09:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Right now 25% of the Premier League's managers have had a stint at Watford - Silva, Hodgson, Gracia, Rodgers, Dyche.

How many of those 'managers' have Palace had?

Definitely Roy and Allardyce, not #arrythecunt.

Not sure any club has had all three.

Us, Palace, West Ham, Blackburn have had two.
I wouldn't be averse to seeing Palace slip down.

I think they are so like us as a club in our last season under Pulis where they are now.

Decent sized club like ourselves, but never with resources that can ever get beyond that 8-10 modern ceiling set for clubs outside the chosen few.

Clubs like us and them are doing well to get a run of more than 4-5 seasons before the dip into the Chump.

I'd imagine their fans are in a similar place too, where you start wondering what it's all about.