FA Cup Draw
Why is it made before one of the quarter finals has finished? Or even started. Any ideas? As opposed to a couple of hours after when all clubs and supporters could watch it together.
(03-19-2023, 04:30 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Why is it made before one of the quarter finals has finished? Or even started. Any ideas? As opposed to a couple of hours after when all clubs and supporters could watch it together.

Irrelevant to us for almost every season, so who gives a shit. 

They will still be playing the same team whether they see the ball come out of the bag or not.
I told you I’ll be back
(03-19-2023, 04:36 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 04:30 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Why is it made before one of the quarter finals has finished? Or even started. Any ideas? As opposed to a couple of hours after when all clubs and supporters could watch it together.

They will still be playing the same team whether they see the ball come out of the bag or not.

It was just a question.
At a guess it'll be to do with TV scheduling or some other non football related reason.
Totally agree, why couldn’t it have waited two hours.
So City will win the cup and runners up Man Utd?
We all knew the Manchester clubs would avoid each other anyway.
(03-19-2023, 04:38 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 04:36 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

It was just a question.

Are you going to pay £40k into your pension every year, is also a question and also just as irrelevant Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
(03-19-2023, 04:57 PM)BradleyFromTheHalfWayLine Wrote: We all knew the Manchester clubs would avoid each other anyway.

+1